Dog Front Carrier
Dog Front Carrier
The Dog Front Carrier lets you carry your dog safely & comfortably anywhere. It’s great as a dog front carrier that allows you to interact actively with your dog as the head and legs are out. It can also work as a dog backpack carrier. Perfect for your dog’s outdoor activities. Suitable for puppies and small-sized dogs such as Bichon frise, Bolognese, Chihuahua, Dachshund, Havanese, Ihasa apso, Maltez, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle, Pug, Shih tzu, Westie or Yorkie.
- 🎨Safe & Secure for your dog – The dog carrier’s top opening come with velcro & elastic straps for better fittings. It includes a safety leash with snap buckle that can be secured to your dog’s collar. With your dog head and legs out, you can always interact actively with your dog. Your dog will love it.
- 🎈Lightweight & Comfortable fabric – The dog front carrier is made of quality polyester fiber & breathable mesh fabric for your dog’s comfortable stay. It is lightweight & easy to clean.
- ✨Easy Fittings & Access – The carrier comes with full-length zippers & velcro straps on both sides which allows it to be fully open up to make easy fittings and access for your dog. Simply slips your dog legs & tail through the holes, zipped both sides up, and adjust the strap and you’re ready to go.
- 🎯Comfortable Carrying with Back Support – The dog front carrier can be easily adjusted with its long shoulder straps and allows flexibility in carrying your dog. It includes an adjustable waist strap to help disperse weight better. The back of the carrier is made of padded foam for support.
Hole for your dog tail
Long Adjustable Shoulder Straps & Waist Strap for comfort & flexible carrying
Size Guide: Suitable for Puppies & Small-sized Dogs with Weights from 1 – 9 kg / 2.2 – 19.8 pounds. Please ensure that you take your dog measurement according to the Size Guide below before purchase. See below for more details.
Size Guide (Approximate)
1. Measure around your Dog’s Chest just behind the front legs with a soft measuring tape.
2. Please add 1 – 2 cm / 0.5 – 1 inch for allowance and comfort fit
3. Match the measurement to the Chest Girth range and choose the Size (e.g. Chest girth = 33 cm, choose Medium)
4. Finally, check to ensure that your dogs’ front & rear legs spacing can fit the corresponding Legs Spacing in the below table.
|Size||Chest Girth (cm)||Legs Spacing (cm)||Chest Girth (inch)||Legs Spacing (inch)|
|Small||less than 30||10||less than 11.8||3.93|
|Medium||24 – 43||13||9.44 – 16.92||5.11|
|Large||36 – 50||15||14.17 – 19.68||5.9|
|X Large||43 – 63||18||16.92 – 24.8||7.08|